Pokemon X & Y

Go down

Pokemon X & Y

Post by Breadwp on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:20 am

Im thinking about picking this up.  Anyone play?

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon X & Y

Post by Retpetty on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:50 am

my girlfriends son is majorly into pokemon, so its possible i might have to learn and understand this game hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:40 pm

I sold my 3DS to help pay for a new graphics card so I will be sticking with Pokemon blue  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadwp on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:27 pm

I played on a friends 3DS its pretty fun.  Currently I use my Vita for portable gaming but ive pretty much mastered UMVC3 on it.  I really hope Ulta SF4 is on Vita ive been putting a lot of time into that.  Trying to level up pretty hard right now. Lol. 

I've been on the hunt for a mobile strategy game and have been trying out marvel puzzle dark reign.  But it just doesn't have depth and replay value, plus i cant directly challenge anyone, you challenge their 'Deck" controlled by the CPU.. Boring!  and it was too easy to master, i can beat players 150 levels above me and haven't lost a battle in a long time!!

So i am going to try out Pokemon on the 3DS.  From what i played so far this game has incredible depth!    

Pika Pika Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:59 pm

might be a dumb question, but whats the difference between x and y?

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadwp on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:40 pm

I had wondered this at first myself..  here is the answer i had found.

Like in all the Pokémon games, there are exclusives. In Pokémon X, some of the exclusives include: MegaCharizard X, Mega Mewtwo X, (Mega) Pinsir, Mithyena, Houndoom, Cradily, Slurpuff, Clawitzer, and Xerneas. Some of the exclusives to Y are: Mega Charizard Y, Mega Mewtwo Y, (Mega) Heracross, Liepard, Manetric, Kabutops, Aromatisse, Dragalge, and Yveltal. There are more exclusives, but these are some of the main ones. Sometimes you may need both consoles however, as Manetric is exclusive to Y, but Manetric's Mega Stone is exclusive to X. Same with Houndoom, only vice versa. I personally chose X because I prefer the Legendary, Xerneas, and Mega Mewtwo X over Mega Mewtwo Y. It all depends which Pokémon you like the most. Hope this helps

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:24 pm

edit

Last edited by BazCrossbow on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:38 pm

edit

Last edited by BazCrossbow on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down