Looking for a sparring partner

Go down

Looking for a sparring partner

Post by Afrokin on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:54 pm

I threw up a post on Shoryuken forums and RetPetty said to come over here. so far I likes the look of this place!! 

@ Retpetty

I am on generally all the time. Being more specific after 5pm PST would work the best for me.

But if there is anyone on here that would need or want to be my sparring partner, I could use the help grasping more of the fundamentals of the game. 

So far I play Yang and Guy mostly. ( I am having a hard time deciding who I want to main) Its leaning more towards yang, but I like to play Guy.

So if there any Yang/Guys players or someone who has atleast a conceptual grasp on them that would like to show me the ropes and some tips I would love it.

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a sparring partner

Post by Retpetty on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:32 pm

bread or myself are normally on around that time, be cool to have a solid yang player here, i know luukes good as him, but who isnt he? hehhe

anyhow add my gt and if im on ill invite you to an endless lobby so we can spare. i typically only use guy and sometimes zang or guile (just started learning).

Back to top Go down

Post by Afrokin on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:55 pm

My GT is SLE3PWALKER, I play on the PC. I dont know if SF4 is cross platform like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Slick plays on pc

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:14 am

I sometimes play on pc, My GT for pc is SLiCK STYLiN I'm in the UK though so connection could be an issue. Unfortunately I don't know yang/guy. I'd be up for sparring with you sometime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum