Salty Runback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salty messages

3 posters

Go down

Salty messages Empty Salty messages

Post by BazCrossbow Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:04 am

post the salty messages you get after a win here so we can have chuckle Laughing 

Here's one I got earlier 

BazCrossbow
BazCrossbow

https://www.youtube.com/user/BazCrossbow

Back to top Go down

Salty messages Empty Re: Salty messages

Post by Retpetty Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:11 am

Hehe. Its funny cus i get frustrated with certain types of players. More with myself for not spotting it and dealing with them better

Worst i ever messaged someone was 'lame'. Never gotten a reply ever
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:36 pm

I only ever message gg
BazCrossbow
BazCrossbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:49 pm

normally i do, but a few peeps have annoying me by just spamming a move or combo over and over. they deserve a 'lame' hehe

to be honest though most of the people i fight are good honorable fighters, very few pull lame tactics, even the blanka fighters Wink
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:08 pm

I guess I don't understand the mode of thinking that it's considered cheap or cheating to use an effective strategy.  I consider myself a fan of real life MMA, and nobody would ever begrudge a fighter for only knocking people out with one kind of right cross or a boxer that cuts off the ring to trap their opponent in the corner.  As it is in real life as it is in video games, if you can't beat it and you lose, then you only have yourself to blame.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:14 pm

sometimes in sf4 it can be a frame trap move/combo that you have no way out of unless they mess up.

some scrubs will just trap you in it over and over. so rather than it being a tactics, its a trick

m.bison has the scissor kick that even if you block leaves him at a frame advantage to then hit you. so basically he can do that move and if you dont block, you get hit, if you do block you get hit. repeated over and over you have no way out of it unless you jump and can get an opening and combo going.
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:20 pm

I should have mentioned a caveat, as I know the same thing occurred in Fm3 with the AWD swap.  There was a game mechanic that was broken, and we all knew it was broken, and so using that to your advantage is cheap and cheating.  I guess I was more playing off the comment SLiCK got, which is to say keeping in the corner was cheap.  I'll have to assume he wasn't abusing a broken game mechanic in the process.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:23 pm

cornering someones not really frowned upon as far as i know, infact thats exactly where some characters thrive (fei long) but i think in this case the dude was just cornered and frustrated he didnt know how to get out of it.
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:38 am

The thing that got me is he said I spammed, turtled and corner whored ?!?! If i was spamming how could I be turtling and if i was turtling how the hell is he taking a beating in the corner Laughing
BazCrossbow
BazCrossbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:54 am

Hehe ur all of the above. The ultimate scrub!!!
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Impossible I tell you scratch
BazCrossbow
BazCrossbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content