Salty Runback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated to SF4AE

2 posters

Go down

Updated to SF4AE Empty Updated to SF4AE

Post by Retpetty Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:04 am

Just updated to SF4AE, battle and player points have reset and for some reason its matchmaking me with top players. already got my ass handed to me by a top 305, top 350 players aswell as some top 5,000 players.

wondered if anyone else had this issue too? i know when i first played SF4 it did that but once i got battle points it went ok. Imagining its the same with SF4AE, just kinda annoying, done 10 fights now, lost all of them and only won 2 rounds.

also did they nerf ibuki? i know her hard crouched kick now does a follow up kick which caught me way off guard.
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Updated to SF4AE Empty Re: Updated to SF4AE

Post by LuukeNukem Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:16 pm

... Your question at the end is a bit confusing.. if you press crouching heavy kick twice then it will turn into a target combo and kick them twice, if you want to just sweep them, press it once..
LuukeNukem
LuukeNukem

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:54 pm

mightve been my controller or tiredness but i couldve sworn whenever i did a cruch hard kick, it would do a 2 hit (sweep then a roundhouse kick) combo if the first hit made contact. i`ll check it out tonight to make sure

i know they did lower the damage the neckbreaker did aswell as the kunai throws, but shes still badass
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by LuukeNukem Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Yeah. If you press "crouching hard kick" twice and it connects then it sweeps then knocks back, resetting the opponent.
LuukeNukem
LuukeNukem

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:44 pm

i`ll be writing up somewhat of a guide to ibuki soon. its just interesting how slightly different characters can fight between versions. i actually started trying not to use the neckbreaker asmuch now since i tend to overuse it to get my attacks going. was kinda interesting
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by LuukeNukem Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Yeah neck breaker is super punishable so you want to use it when you've hit confirmed or if you know you'll land a full screen punish.
LuukeNukem
LuukeNukem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum