TOURNAMENTS for 2014

Go down

TOURNAMENTS for 2014

Post by Retpetty on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:25 pm

With 2014 approach i will be looking to get some regular tournaments, team battles, whatever we want to really push our activity.

A lot will depend on people giving us feedback on what works, what doesnt, best times to hold them etc.
If we wanna hold sf4 or umvc3 tournaments, post your ideas etc here.

So get the word out, let people know what we decide on and lets try and get the dojo back on the map and our activity back to where we know it can be Smile

Will need all of you guy`s help to really make this work. I gonna try and look at getting some prizes sorted too for our bigger events.

Back to top Go down

Re: TOURNAMENTS for 2014

Post by Retpetty on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Im still toying with the idea of having teams setup within the dojo so people can setup their own teams of peeps then have battles between the teams here. but we really need more active members to get that to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:29 pm

I'm sure when ultra is out you will be able to recruit some new members

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm

very true, but im hoping we can pickup other players with the discount on umvc3 aswell as the new blublaze coming out in march 2014. ultra`s not out till june 2014 so its sometime to wait.

with christmas approaching activities really dropped so just hoping to kinda kickstart everyone into trying to recruit and get people in here. once we get a few more active peeps it should really pick up i feel.

until then i dont think the concept of having teams within thedojo will work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down