Salty Runback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day of the Week To Hold Tournaments - Re-Vote!!

4 posters

Go down

Which day of the weekend would you like community events to be held?

Day of the Week To Hold Tournaments - Re-Vote!! Empty20%Day of the Week To Hold Tournaments - Re-Vote!! Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]
Day of the Week To Hold Tournaments - Re-Vote!! Empty20%Day of the Week To Hold Tournaments - Re-Vote!! Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]
Day of the Week To Hold Tournaments - Re-Vote!! Empty60%Day of the Week To Hold Tournaments - Re-Vote!! Empty 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Day of the Week To Hold Tournaments - Re-Vote!! Empty Day of the Week To Hold Tournaments - Re-Vote!!

Post by LuukeNukem Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:19 am

Please note: 
If we decide on Friday, the tournaments / events will most likely be held in the evening.
If we decide on Saturday, they can be held at any time.
If we decide on Sunday, the tournaments will probably be held around mid day. 

HOWEVER members of this forum span from Alaskan time to Eastern Time, I'll figure out the logistics later on choosing the best time of the day after we select the day. Please do your part by voting on a day, regardless if you will be able to participate or not. As a part of this forum, we appreciate your input and feedback. Thank you in advance.
LuukeNukem
LuukeNukem

Back to top Go down

Day of the Week To Hold Tournaments - Re-Vote!! Empty Re: Day of the Week To Hold Tournaments - Re-Vote!!

Post by Retpetty Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:07 pm

sunday works best for me in all honestly though friday nights i can make too depending on work
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Day of the Week To Hold Tournaments - Re-Vote!! Empty Re: Day of the Week To Hold Tournaments - Re-Vote!!

Post by Samzy Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Saturday probably most flexible day Day of the Week To Hold Tournaments - Re-Vote!! Cooltext1145328743
Samzy
Samzy

Back to top Go down

Post by McGw1R3D Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Sunday after 5pm (eastern time) is better for me, I work on weekends.
McGw1R3D
McGw1R3D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down