Salty Runback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Introduce Yourself

I am IURSHOWERBUDDYI but you guys know me as THTGUYUC4NTS33. If you've ever played me in streetfighter you'd know my favorite charecter is Dudley. Personally I'm relatively new to Street Fighter I Just Picked it up 2 or 3 weeks . I've been Mostly a Ultimate Marvel VS. Capcom 3 player. But I figured it's time i spread my variety in the FGC. My Favorite Pro is Col. CC Filipino Champ. I think thats it ..

If you wanna add me on Xbox my name is THTGUYUC4NTS33
IURSHOWERBUDDYI
IURSHOWERBUDDYI

https://www.youtube.com/user/thtlonelyguyify

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Introduce Yourself :: Comments

Retpetty

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:37 pm by Retpetty

good to see you back here samzy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:01 pm by HenryWinkleSnaps

What a Face Hello I'm new here. Nice to meet you all What a Face

Back to top Go down

Retpetty

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:05 pm by Retpetty

welcome to the dojo Smile let us know what you play etc and im sure we can hook up for some sparring etc Smile

Back to top Go down

Breadwp

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:45 pm by Breadwp

Well hello Fonzie Smile

Back to top Go down

Afrokin

Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 pm by Afrokin

Hey there I'm Afro and I am just really getting into this game. After a falling out with Blazblue, I decided to get this game a try ( After purchasing it and letting it sit there for like half a year lol) I played Alpha and 3rd Strike, but it was more recreational (Didnt really sit down and learn the game) So far in SF4 I love Yun/Yang and Guy, my favorite characters but I aint that good with them. I am struggling inbetween them as of who to main, but before then I didn't even have a main, I just knew basic things like character DP and QC moves. 
But beyond that I am looking for people to help me get better at this game and get into it a bit seriously. Nice to meet all of yall.

Back to top Go down

Retpetty

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:35 pm by Retpetty

glad to see you here and any questions just write up a post etc, everyones friendly and just trying to learn and have friendly competition. 

the better we get the better we push everyone else to raise their game Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:00 pm by DarkwingDuck252

I will be on the fourm more than I use to, love the new name by the way. Feel free to add me on XBL for some sets or if you have any questions about Akuma.

Back to top Go down

BazCrossbow

Post Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:57 pm by BazCrossbow

welcome back. Good games today  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:59 pm by DarkwingDuck252

We did have along set didn't we Slick, GG.

Back to top Go down

Breadwp

Post Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:01 pm by Breadwp

nice to meet you man..  also we have a main page now saltyrunback.com

Back to top Go down

Retpetty

Post Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:06 pm by Retpetty

nice to see you again darkwing Smile your akuma is dang solid!

Back to top Go down

BazCrossbow

Post Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:32 pm by BazCrossbow

Retpetty wrote:nice to see you again darkwing Smile your akuma is dang solid!
cold and calculated just like an Akuma should be. My Sagat didn't stand a chance!!

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:13 am by DarkwingDuck252

Thanks for the compliments.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 pm by Opie0321

Hi everyone! I'm a new guy from Hungary! Nice to meet you all!

Back to top Go down

BazCrossbow

Post Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:49 pm by BazCrossbow

hey Opie, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay and if you have any suggestions/ideas etc for the site/forum get in touch with Retpetty, Breadwp or myself.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:24 pm by eoteze

Hi, I'm Ese. My gamertag on xboxlive is eoteze. I play SSF4 and main Vega. I also play UMVC3 but not as much. I stay in Virginia and am online mostly between 7-11pm ET. Anybody wants some friendly or not so friendly sparring, hit me up!!!

Back to top Go down

Retpetty

Post Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:57 am by Retpetty

welcome to srb Smile glad to have you with us, I played alittle vega so it be cool to see someone who main`s him. send me a friend request Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:26 pm by Kauses

hello everyone my name is nick. My Gamertag on XBL is Kauses. My tournament name is Tesuto. I got started on SF in 2005 with 3rd strike. Then I went back in time and played streetfighter alpha 3. those are my two strongest games. 2010 i won the alpha 3 side tournament at evo. I quit competitively for awhile and now i'm back playing ultra getting ready for tournaments anywhere on the east coast. Haha my passion for fighting games is like no other. It helps me express myself in another way which is why i like it. I'm a very competitive guy and its fun for me Smile but i also like helping others improve aswell. So I wed or not lets have fun anant to play everyone here. experienced or not lets have fun and get better together!. I main oni now but ken is who i've played in every sf haha but i can everyone pretty good so. Thank you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:29 pm by Kauses

so many typos geez

Back to top Go down

Retpetty

Post Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:25 am by Retpetty

glad to have you with us Smile if you head to saltyrunback.com or use the link at the top we have a shoutbox we use to chat in real time, also where we post news and our streams Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:59 pm by raydaripper

Hey guys.   My names Ray Clark aka raydaripper.  I play usf4, umvc3,kof13 and tekken although interested in other fgs.  Psn Ray_Clark83.   Plays online and enter in tourneys locally in Indianapolis.   Check out my YouTube channel as well for usf4 matches posting soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum