Salty Runback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burned Out

2 posters

Go down

Burned Out Empty Burned Out

Post by BazCrossbow Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:57 pm

I just want to make this thread. after loosing sooooo many fights tonight I have come to the conclusion that to much play can be just as harmful as to little. 

I stopped playing for a month then then came back and something just clicked. I was really enjoying the game again, like when I first started. And winning alot more. I know it's not all about winning but I'm notcurrently learning from my losses.

Iv'e played everyday for about at least 5 hours for the past 2 weeks, I was doing so well but now I'm loosing games I should be winning. Is it time for a day or two off?

When I played call of duty 4 the same thing would happen I would play for 2 months solid, own every game then slowly start to crash and burn Laughing have a week or two off then be back to my usual self. 

Dont get me wrong I'm still having a good time getting beatings will this rut i'm in pass or do I need a break. Will keep you posted.
BazCrossbow
BazCrossbow

https://www.youtube.com/user/BazCrossbow

Back to top Go down

Burned Out Empty Re: Burned Out

Post by Retpetty Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:18 pm

i find that its more to do with timing being off than anything. some days i`ll play i`ll do well, other times i suck so bad. i found on those days where your timings off, best to just play something else. its weird but i think its cus sf4 is really precise with timings and if your off, the slighest bit of lag will just exagerate that.
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum