Salty Runback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info

4 posters

Go down

I seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info Empty I seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info

Post by BazCrossbow Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:02 pm

So i'm thinking of switching my main from Ryu to Sakura. I have more fun playing her. Anyone got any tips on her, what combos to learn etc?
BazCrossbow
BazCrossbow

https://www.youtube.com/user/BazCrossbow

Back to top Go down

I seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info Empty Re: I seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info

Post by Retpetty Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:24 pm

that damn annoying juggle always gets me. im learning el fuerte so when i face him i have some kinda idea what his doing! hehe

i tried sakura few days ago and shes actually really cool

http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2009/jan/18/sakura-street-fighter-4-character-guide/

I seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info Character_header_sakura_alt
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

I seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info Empty Re: I seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info

Post by BazCrossbow Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Just read through that and the air reset is interesting, will have to incorporate that into my game.
BazCrossbow
BazCrossbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:35 pm

I seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info Sf3_joy_rightI seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info Sf3_joy_downI seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info Sf3_joy_downrightI seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info Sf3_joy_plusI seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info Sf3_kick I seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info Sf3_punchI seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info Sf3_punchI seek opponents stronger than myself... JUST KIDDING! - Sakura Info Sf3_punch
Jump Smash (Sakura Otoshi)

thats the one that always annoys me when they finish their combo with it. especially if you in teh corner.
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:38 pm

It's fun to pull off though!
BazCrossbow
BazCrossbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:39 pm

agreed cus when i play as her thats the move i like to catch people out with! hehe
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:32 am

She really is more fun to play as than ryu. Plus as shes not so widely used u can catch people out alittle more. Ryus been seen and studied so much whilsy ill only fight prolly 1 sakura a week

Im actually gonna learn her as my shoto character
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:59 am

Her 20 hit combo is annoying as hell. Cant seem to find a way outta it
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:05 am

Once she starts if she doesn't drop a link your screwed
BazCrossbow
BazCrossbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:56 pm

figured, played someone last night thats all they did over and over, that combo. after like 3 of them i was pretty much dead, pissed me off cus it seemed lame tactics to me
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:23 pm

so what have you found works well with sakura, combo and attitude wise?
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Attitude wise for me trying to be as unpredictable as possible and keep them guessing. I try and not play too aggressive then once i get a knock down or the opponent makes a mistake then go all out. I think the combo's I'm liking is j.HP c.MP lk.tatsu c.MP lk.tatsu c.HP ex.tatsu into either srk to ultra/otoshi or j.LK dash under air rest for a mixup. Its hard to do but worth it if you can land it. 
BazCrossbow
BazCrossbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:37 pm

my daughter saw me fighting someone as sakura and wants me to learn to fight as her so i will be making the odd appearance of her in our endless battles held daily. but still mainly zangief the green cyclone!
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by hallongrotta Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:12 am

red cyclone*
hallongrotta
hallongrotta

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:52 am

I haven't been on in a while, i'm hooked on skyrim Neutral will try get on tonight
BazCrossbow
BazCrossbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:07 am

that 1 sakura combo gets annoying fast. i fought a guy lastnight and all he did was that one combo over and over
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:00 pm

i think of all the shoto`s i`d learn, it be sakura, she doesnt seem as gimmicky since her fireball isnt  full screen unless EX
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:06 pm

the fact that she can choose how far the fireball travels makes her dangerous
BazCrossbow
BazCrossbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:29 am

Rarely do i see sakura players spamming fireball. Thats why i dont see her as a cheap character
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:19 pm

True, but you can catch people out when you do spam them by charging each one a different amount of time or not charging at all.
BazCrossbow
BazCrossbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosttuna420 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:07 pm

J.HK, c.lp s.lp c. Mp or c.hp into ex Shoryuken or tatsumaki is great for Sakura. Never commit to a blank heavy Shoryuken unless you know she is going at an opponent who will attack. If you do go blank have an ex fadc ready or you are open to get punished

Ghosttuna420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum