Salty Runback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vega (aka Claw)

3 posters

Go down

Vega (aka Claw) Empty Vega (aka Claw)

Post by Retpetty Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:51 am

So i tried vega out online after only doing a few truals with him and actually won a few matches. Interesting character for sure but wondered if anyone had any tips

His ultras are alittle odd to execute but alot of people i fought didnt really seem to have much in the way of tactics to handle him other than fireball fireball fireball

From what ive read his awkward to fight cus his so fast and has multiple air attacks which can cross up players. Down side is his moves are weak

Anyone else got any advice or tips?
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Vega (aka Claw) Empty Re: Vega (aka Claw)

Post by Retpetty Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:06 am

His ultras and super take about 50% health which can really change a round in your favor. 

Problem ive found is a lack of antiair moves when ur on the ground and an over reliance on his slide which is a bad habit of mine
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by BazCrossbow Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:53 pm

Any tips on how to fight against vega? I usually get blown up by him.
BazCrossbow
BazCrossbow

https://www.youtube.com/user/BazCrossbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:25 pm

my advice would be to keep him moving with fireballs and pressure. since his main damaging ultra and super moves require a downward charge maybe jump in to force the charge to reset.

fighting with him i struggle with air attacks as he really doesnt seem to have a reliable antiair move other than jumping and trying an air throw. but then by jumping the charge is gone Wink
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by LuukeNukem Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:16 pm

My advice to fighting against Vega is to focus absorb his wall dive -> claws to punish it.

Also when you have him knocked down, learn to optionselect his backflips, cause they're invincible.
LuukeNukem
LuukeNukem

Back to top Go down

Post by Retpetty Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:17 pm

i did ranked matches lastnight for an hour and have him just under 1000 battle points, after all the comments i thought he`d be horrid but i think what helps him is that alot of people dont know how to handle his attacks so using him, you have alittle element of suprise.

and yes, his wall dives are pretty damaging if he gets the drop on you, the super takes bout 50% of your health in 1 move.

dont underestimate him Wink
Retpetty
Retpetty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum